Here we will be reviewing the Roomba 630 Vacuum Cleaning Robot and we recommend this as our #3 pick. If you want to take a look at our #1 pick then check out our review of the Roomba 770.
You can call it a low end roomba compared to the expensive Roomba 770. Only thing that differentiates between the two is that the 630 comes with a little less features but is worth the cheaper price tag.
Let’s have a look at the important features of the Roomba 630 Robotic Vacuum cleaner:
- Picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris with its patented 3 stage cleaning system.
- Dirt Detect technology employs an acoustic sensor to identify dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them.
- iAdapt is an advanced system of software and sensors that ensures it vacuums every section of your room and cleaning areas you cannot easily reach.
- The included Virtual Wall keeps it from cleaning where you need it and blocks off-limit areas.
The special composition of the 630’s longer-lasting brushes equips it to handle difficult to handle fibers such as hair more effectively, making maintenance quicker and easier than ever.
You can also check out a review of the Neato XV-21 if you are looking for something cheaper and still fulfill your requirements.
The 630 comes with 1 Robot Battery, 1 AeroVac Filter, 1 Side Brush, 1 Bristle Brush, 1 Beater Brush. It also comes with a self charging home base including power supply, 1 extra Aerovac filter, 1 virtual wall, 1 brush cleaning tool and owner’s guide and documentation.
It has the features of the 770 with the following differences:
- It does not have the persistent pass feature, which is an advanced feature of the 770.
- The filtering efficiency is a little lower
- It does not come with the scheduling feature
- It comes with 1 virtual wall instead of 2 (this contains the Roomba from wandering into unwanted spaces.
All said and done, the 630 model is a reliable Roomba machine to take care of your tough vacuum cleaning needs automatically.
The Roomba 630 does not have some advanced features like the 770 but it is built tough and is a reliable machine. For the price you pay it does more than the standard automatic vacuum cleaners. This is a great pick for you if you cannot afford the 770.